1.- You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people (I won't comply with this rule, I'll choose the number of folks ^^. Those who I tag do what you please)
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people. (As I said per above)
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
9.- Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11.- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13.- Cussing is ALLOWED
Well, let's get down to business, shall we? ^^
13 Facts About Me
1) My art teacher told me in 8th grade, that I could never draw anything decent for as long as I lived. ^^
2) I used to be a military medic for a bit. A part of me wants that life back.
3) I've lived in a city all my life. I enjoy crowds.
4) I grew up in the 1990s. My memories of those times are very warm and I wouldn't mind visiting the 90s again. Too bad there are no time machines
5) Give me a bottle of pepsi, a good book and a decent workout program and I'm happy ^^
6) I enjoy participating in sports more than actually watching sports.
7) I host movie nights quite frequently back home. I have a habit of showing both good and bad movies. Curiously enough, watching bad movies with my friends can be more entertaining at times
8) You'll probably beat me in bowling. I love to bowl but I'm terrible at it
9) Noon is my favorite time of the day
10) I'm always up for new things, as long as people don't try to push them down my throat
11) I have a bad habit of trying to do too many things at once. Needless to say, it complicates matters
12) I release stuff here way too rarely. My university studies, work, friends and my part time laziness are to blame
13) I'm a very talkative person. I am the kind of guy who wants to keep the conversation running
1. For those studying in school, college or university, how do you somehow keep up with your studies and at the same time create art on a frequent basis?
I try my best, sometimes my art will be stalling.
2. How did you discover the fun of drawing?
I mentioned to a few of my friends back in early 2012, that I couldn't draw. They challenged me to draw and after submitting a crude piece, I actually realized that I enjoyed making it. Been drawing ever since, not always as much as I should though.
3. Which deviant artist inspired your drawing style/you to keep practising in drawing?
Ooh, that's a tough one. I think for now I've been keeping my style pretty close to the show. I cannot list all the people that have been helpful though.
4. Do you think drawing or painting for a living is a good idea and why?
If you have passion, dedication and a clear vision what you want to do, then definitely. It is however a road that isn't easy to take.
5. If you're a digital artist, what would you tell other artists wanting to do digital art but in some way have no access or unable to get a pen tablet? If you're not, what would you say to artists wanting to draw traditionally but could not find the motivation to?
Fortunately, there is a lot of good software to use, even if you don't own a tablet. Drawing tablets these days aren't too expensive either, so if you can spare 80$, you get a wonderful starter tablet
6. What gets your drawing mood going?
A slow day most of the time. Also for some reason, I really want to draw, while at work.
7. If you were given the chance to learn one subject which you like without having the pressure of exams, what would it be?
8. Princess Twilight or Luna?
Can't I have them both? ^^
9. Which means more to you: Watchers, favourites, views or comments?
Watchers and comments I'd say.
10. Is there anything you wished you had done in the past?
Learning more languages
11. Learned a music instrument? If not, which one would you like to pick up?
Alto saxofone. I can still play it quite well.
12. If you were or already a really popular artist/musician, how do you handle the loads of comments in any of your inbox?
I would do my best to answer all of them.
13. Do you have dream related to the MLP fandom you wish to achieve?
Just bringing joy to people. I only want the fandom to be as good of a place for anyone interested in the show as possible.
1. What's your favorite holiday destination?
2. Favorite film genre?
3. If you could meet one person right now, who would it be?
4. How's 2015 been so far?
5. Got a guilty pleasure? If you do, mind sharing?
6. What would you call your biggest accomplishment?
7. Would you call yourself active by nature?
8. What kind of things you absolutely can't stand?
9. Gun or Sword?
10. If you make art, what would be your tip for emerging new artists?
11. Are you big on books?
12. Waiting for any games this year?
13. Favorite gaming platform?
I'll tag the following people: